All guests attending Scranton Shakespeare Festival events are subject to COVID-19 mitigation measures. This page details the measures currently in place for those attending our events.
WE RECOMMEND WEARING A FACE MASK WHILE INSIDE OUR VENUE.
UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES.
TRY TO KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE FROM OTHER PARTIES.
TRY TO AVOID CLUSTERING WITH OTHER GROUPS TO MAKE LARGE MASSES OF PEOPLE
DO NOT ATTEND our performances if you answer YES to any of these questions:
(1) Do you have any new or worsening symptoms of COVID-19 including:
• Fever (100.4 degrees of higher);
• Cough or sore throat;
• New loss of taste or smell;
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
• Congestion or runny nose; or
• Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
• Muscle pain or body aches;
(2) Within the last 10 days, have you:
• Been diagnosed with COVID-19;
• Received instructions from a public health authority (local health authority, medical professional, etc.) to self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 or self-quarantine due to COVID-19:
• Been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting the results (other than for travel purposes); or
• Been in close physical contact with anyone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or developed symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
If you answered YES to any of these questions or if you feel ill, please do not attend our performances until you are symptom free. If your answer is NO, we recommend you wear a mask, whether you are vaccinated or not.